Rejuvenate With a Camping Trip


Advertisement
Burma's flag
Asia » Burma » Northern Burma » Monywa
February 2nd 2015
Published: February 2nd 2015
Edit Blog Post

At some point in life we all have felt an earnest need to take a break. While others dream of taking a trip on a luxury cruise, there are some who would like to find a quite spot at a lake to silently fish and relax while reading a book. Then we find those who are looking for adventure. Camping for some is the ultimate getaway from all the hustle and bustle of a daily mundane lifestyle. You follow your heart to fulfill your yearnings. Venturing out with a group or at least a couple of friends is advisable as one would never know what lurks in the wilderness!

Gearing up for the out doors

Planning is very important to make anything in life a success. For a camping trip there are a number of things to consider. You need to be healthy and fit and get your doctor’s permission in case you are on medications. Your first aid box with all the possible medical supplies that might be required during the trip should be well stocked up. You need to have a list of all the important telephone numbers. Of course you need to have a plan, with the destination, number of days spend camping, travelling, stopovers, maps and mode of transportation that will finally take you to your final spot ready! The terrain and the weather should be considered and you should get yourself equipped with the necessary requirement for food, clothes and equipment.

Stocking up on the supplies

After you have a concrete plan for your camping trip, your next step would be to stock up on supplies that you might need. Food being an essential part of living has to be stocked up with a lot of tender loving care. Each meal should be healthy, tasty and nourishing. Having lots of drinking water would be a wise decision. Dry supplies should be adequate and fresh supplies should be replenished whenever possible. It is critical to check and recheck and take an inventory of your supplies every now and then during the trip. There should be an overall leader who captains the trip, with mutual understanding and cooperation the work should be then distributed to each member who would be in charge to further delegate or complete the given responsibility to the best of his or her ability.

The person in charge of his responsibility should see that all requirements needed for his department are well stocked up, be it in the arena of installing camps that require, tents, installing tools and equipment, or cooking that would require ingredients, cooking gear and service dishes. Similarly the person handling the transport and driving should be able to foresee and be ready for any eventualities. Each group member should have requisite supplies of personal requirements and clothes. Winters or cold conditions need bonfires, blankets etc., and it would be a plus point to stock up on these supplies too. If going by road or your own trailer the over overhauling of the vehicle should not be overlooked! You would also need to store on fuel, tools, and extra parts of the vehicle that can be replaced easily.

A memory such as a camping trip is always cherished. You would like to take plenty of pictures and would require suitable equipment, batteries and competent storage for all your expensive equipment should be taken care of. The success of your trip depends on many factors, one of the main being the equipments which are used for the camping. Make sure that your camping equipment is durable, easy to install and must fulfill all your requirements. It is always advisable to get all your equipment from a store that deals in supplying camping gears, for they would have professionally, trained representatives that would guide you towards your purchases based on your requirements.. A fun trip is incomplete without music; therefore a good collection of everyone’s favorite music should be included for those long drives. Fun games and the ultimate desire of singing under a cloak of bright shining stars strumming on a guitar surrounded by loving family or friends is a cherished dream of many that can be fulfilled on a camping trip!

Advertisement



Tot: 0.165s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 14; qc: 53; dbt: 0.0558s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb