Peaceful Scenes of "the Happiest Country in the World"


Advertisement
Bhutan's flag
Asia » Bhutan
July 12th 2017
Published: July 12th 2017
Edit Blog Post

With a simple gentle beauty, Bhutan always gives visitors the feeling of peace and tranquility as the character of culture and people here.

Bhutan is a mysterious country to the world, also the only place in the world that uses the index "General National Happiness" (GNH) as the criterion for assessing the country's prosperity. Although Bhutan has a relatively modest area, it takes you many days to discover all the landscapes here.

It is not a cold country, so the melting snow season in Bhutan has a "gentle" look, not a little frosty, but rather unusually warm. Bhutan's snow melt usually takes place in March, when the spring is just a leaf-to-leaf visit. This panoramic image is taken at an ideal height.

Snow gently and affectionately embraces everything. It felt like the girl in the spring to play happily, accidentally dropped white inkbottle, making everything wear a lovely white color.

Traveling to Bhutan, do not be too surprised to see many unlocked houses or a variety of furniture, bicycles are left outside but no one look after. For a country with no theft and the nickname of "the happiest country in the world" like Bhutan, it is very normal. In the picture are the colorful traditional costumes of the people of Bhutan.

The white cherry blossoms on both sides of the road have attracted many visitors seeking to travel to Bhutan every year. Cherry blossom here may not be as excellent as in Japan, but the charm of it still makes anyone surprised.

Punakha Festival takes place annually at Punakha Fort, which was once the royal palace of Bhutan until the mid 20th century.

Simple images like this have become the icon that makes people remember Bhutan. Bhutan's beautiful and poetic scenery can help you navigate the worries of everyday life.

Useful Links: Vietnam Excursions · Vietnam Trekking · http://excursionvietnam.com/vietnam-beach-holidays-vacations


Additional photos below
Photos: 7, Displayed: 7


Advertisement



Tot: 0.102s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 8; qc: 42; dbt: 0.0452s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb