FACES OF ARMENIA...The Most Beautiful Women in the World


Advertisement
Asia » Armenia » West » Yerevan
October 21st 2017
Published: October 21st 2017
Edit Blog Post

FACES OF ARMENIA...The Most Beautiful Women in the World. I am so embarrassed...I can't stop shaking my head in disbelief...like a snail hiding from the sun under a leaf...like a chameleon afraid to show his true colours. What made me like this? Is it too much sun? Past my used by date? Silly due to the oppressive heat? Politeness overcoming common sense? An over abundance of self-conscious hor... Read Full Entry



Photos are below
Photos: 105, Displayed: 21


Advertisement






Ara & Mulberry VodkaAra & Mulberry Vodka
Ara & Mulberry Vodka

Our Armenian Guide
Sacred MusicSacred Music
Sacred Music

Garni Temple
My smaller still rugMy smaller still rug
My smaller still rug

Oh so Armenian
Who will buy my....Who will buy my....
Who will buy my....

Geghard Cave Monastery
Warrior QueenWarrior Queen
Warrior Queen

Armenian War Museum
Waiting for FriendsWaiting for Friends
Waiting for Friends

Geghard Cave Monastery
Yet another weddingYet another wedding
Yet another wedding

St Gayane Monastery, Echmiadsen
Zvarnots TempleZvarnots Temple
Zvarnots Temple

together forever




21st October 2017

Beautiful bling
Love the bling, nothing wrong with bling. Nice to note that when males vote on female attractiveness it seems to include every ethnic group on the planet.
21st October 2017

Beautiful bling
Rings versus rugs. Rings are smaller, easier to carry...and so much cheaper when travelling than in Oz. My mistake Jools...I do a blog about my timidity in photographing the most beautiful women in the world...and I don't put in more photos of the insane bling our beautiful women bought. Thanks for the reminder!
21st October 2017

Love!
What a wonderful post my dancing friend! I must admit that I'm always to gutless to ask for portraits, best I can do is quick selfies together with people I meet. Perhaps it's because I only pack a minuscule camera and would feel like a creep. Happy in a way to know even you can feel that way sometimes. You still caught several good portraits any way, especially the man with the moustache! I really want to visit the Matenadaran after reading this instalment! I do love a good museum, Perhaps 2018 will hold a trip to Armenia for me as well!
21st October 2017

Love!
I had to admit it Per-Olof...of all my "Faces of" blogs this has the least portraits. It was also true there were so many drop dead gorgeous women I was itching to photograph but was reticent to do so. I hope my opening stanza gave an appropriate excuse!
21st October 2017
Paying for Bling

Bling, bling, bling
Nice blog.... didn't know you took this photo
21st October 2017
Paying for Bling

Bling, bling, bling
Some photos I took...many more I did not...pity I did not show more photos of the bling I did take it seems. Regret is a funny thing...I still regret not buying more rugs as they were ridiculously cheap...but know I have nowhere to put them. Time heals they say!
21st October 2017
Handles with care

Amazing Face
This is an epic set of handlebars! Good for him for having such an outstanding moustache! I am a fan of your 'faces' blogs. You have certainly gotten me itchy for exploring some of these places. Keep dancing! Dave
21st October 2017
Handles with care

Amazing Face
Thanks Dave. This guy I saw from a distance and had to pursue to get this shot. Of course he had to groom his mo before I did so. When you've got a set of handlebars like this ya gotta preen a bit before you let someone photograph them don't you. While my Faces of Armenia is somewhat light on for portraits the next country I blog really excites me and the portraits do not disappoint!!!
22nd October 2017

Don't be disappointed about your portraits
Or lack thereof, compared to most of us, you are the portrait master! I don't dare to ask anybody or take photo's of anybody, try to top that! Must agree with Crannster about the moustache man, epic!!
22nd October 2017

Don't be disappointed about your portraits
Thanks for the kind words Ralf but never ask, maybe if one can, maybe should not receive. Is that why your dive pics are so good? Can't ask under water!!!
22nd October 2017

Armenia worth a second trip
You can always go back and enjoy a few days of photographing those lovely high cheek boned women. I was there and saw you were mesmerized by the beauty... the camera couldn't work because you were enjoying the loveliness with your eyes. Sometimes you must just enjoy what you are seeing. Armenia is a great place to be seduced and captivated. Your new rugs are grand! I will say I can be lured by pretty shiny objects but let's confess that Denise and I are a good team and can find our way around jewelry marts around the world. This has been proven. Watch out or Denise and I will begin planning which country has the best gemstones for our next shopping spree.
22nd October 2017

Armenia worth a second trip
Watch out indeed Merry Jo...I'm watching out with trepidation...and glee!
22nd October 2017
Denise's Bling Ring

Bling, bling, bling
This looks grand on Denise. You should post a photo of it on her hand on FB along with all the other purchases we made together. I'll bet she could get a job as a hand model. She has beautiful fingers. :)
22nd October 2017
Denise's Bling Ring

Bling, bling, bling
I posted a pic of my trinket personal purchases at the end of the blog. However pics of rings can be taken out of context. Some may view as a sign of opulence which avoids that we scored them for ridiculously low prices that we could not get in our home countries. The pic of the funky malachite ring does not show the flashes of light off its chunky crystals...but as it was US$40...I'd return for a second one!
22nd October 2017

Beautiful indeed
They are beautiful for sure. Dave, you have guts to take their pics, I don't!! Well, unless it was your guts, we couldn't see these beautiful ladies from Armenia, isn't it? Didn't know Kim from Armenia, never bothered to find out, ...Kim who? But I have a weakness towards fridge magnets for no apparent reasons...sorry MJ. And rugs too, Dave. I am not surprised you picked up two, I would have probably picked up four. Thank you for the lovely article, Dave!
22nd October 2017

Beautiful indeed
Can't complain I guess Tab. I captured the essence of Armenia with my previous blogs of the genocide and monasteries & khachkars I don't usually have reticence asking for portraits but I'll get over it. That I didn't get more rugs...takes longer to heal from that!!!
23rd October 2017

Armenia
Hi Dave, Truly are beautiful!!Armenia looks a lovely country with beautiful people.
23rd October 2017

Armenia
Well said Marcos...and very true.
19th February 2018

Never would've thought...
....that the Dancing One would be too shy to ask for a portrait! Glad to see you recovered with the rug shopping mojo :-)
19th February 2018

Never would've thought...
Shy, reserved...too hot to even buy the rug of my dreams...still think of it. My only excuse is a touch of sun...too hot to trot...hope I recover Jo...hope I get my rug mojo back...hope I get my Ps & Qs to have the courage to get beautiful women to smile back.

Tot: 0.073s; Tpl: 0.014s; cc: 18; qc: 30; dbt: 0.0428s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb