Quad biking


Advertisement
Africa
November 13th 2011
Published: November 13th 2011
Edit Blog Post

Back down to Jinja this weekend to escape the busyness of Kampala. 5 45am start again to catch the bus and we’re off. We arrived, got on a boda to bugagali falls to jump on the quad bikes. We found that as we went on, lower the countries stance is on health and safety, the better and funner the experience we had. I have been quad biking in other places before but on smooth on flat dirt tracks. It was made even better that last night we had a huge thunder and rain storm which made us look at all the water on the paths and know we were going to have soo much fun.
It was a variety of terrains with the smoothest being on the Ugandan road which was fun as they had speed humps which obviously turned into mental jumps. There were a couple of huge hills which were pretty cool and megs favourite part. The track went through different local’s villages with the kids, as soon as they hear the engine, running out to wave at us. Going through one of these villages there was a little jump which I went off and landed in a big pile of water and mud. The kids were all out waving and quickly turned in the opposite direction to run away from the oncoming splash. This was completely accidental but started a fun game between me and the kids.
It was good fun for 3 hours of quad biking along the side of the river Nile but after three hours faces were covered in dirt. Good times.


Advertisement



13th November 2011

Fun fun
No health and safety quadbikeing sounds like the best sort to me. 3 hours is a good turn as well. Glad it was fun

Tot: 0.123s; Tpl: 0.016s; cc: 5; qc: 43; dbt: 0.0701s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb