No Phone Network and Stupid Win98


Advertisement
Zambia's flag
Africa » Zambia » Lusaka
May 30th 2007
Published: May 30th 2007
Edit Blog Post

Forgot to add in that for those of you that have been trying to contact me for the past few days.. Reception in Malawi is shaky.. you dun get reception at times... and Singtel does not have roaming agreements with the telcos in Zambia.. so, you won't be able to contact me till Zimbabwe.. which is this Saturday... not sure about Zim.. if still no roaming, then Tues i'll be in Botswana..

And another shit thing.. the data in my 8GB flash disk is corrupted!! i think i tried to plug it into the computer at the internet cafe earlier.. w/o realizing they using Win98.. and then a msg popped up to say that "your disk is not formatted.. you want to format it now?" horrors of horrors!! so i came to another place... and they using win2k here.. i plug in the flash disk again.. still not formatted.. so i think gone liao lah... luckily the data in me flash disk have been burnt onto a CD... so... photo contingency plan is very important.. and data on CD is more stable than data on portable drives!!

so.. maybe not photos up today.. will check out the backpackers hostel.. hopefully got people stay there got laptop.. then i can borrow borrow free and choose the photos and resize them and pop them up onto the net later..

it's 533pm now.. heading for dinner then to check into hostel.. oh.. maybe go buy bus ticket for tomorrow first.. cheers..

Advertisement



Tot: 0.274s; Tpl: 0.015s; cc: 17; qc: 78; dbt: 0.2152s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb