RESTED and KARAGWE BOUND


Advertisement
Uganda's flag
Africa » Uganda
October 27th 2017
Published: October 27th 2017
Edit Blog Post

It was lovely to get a good night’s sleep at the Two Friends Beach Hotel in Entebbe. The hotel overlooks Lake Victoria and is beautiful with a beautiful staff. It’s Friday morning here, and Team ETI looks well-rested. We enjoyed our breakfast together prior to meeting up with our trusted friend and driver, Ben.

Ben’s Rentals and Adventures showed up before 9, met our ‘crew’ and hit the road to travel to Karagwe, Tanzania. We have known Ben since ETIs inception. We were introduced by Charles Lugemwa, Founder of HOPE Clinics, Uganda and grad of the University of St Thomas (MN).

It is the first time in Africa for two of our team and the first time in Karagwe for another two. Five of Team ETI’s nine have been to Karagwe and other places on the continent. The Hon Kjell Bergh, Tanzania Consul (ret), also from Minnesota, will join us in Karagwe.

This makes TEN from Minnesota in Karagwe for the KARUCO festivities.

You may not hear from ETI for a day or two. Internet is less than spotty. But we will blog each day and work on the uploads as we can.

We appreciate having you along. Thanks for being part of the story.


Advertisement



Tot: 0.157s; Tpl: 0.031s; cc: 9; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0931s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb