The Perfect African Safari in Tanzania


Advertisement
Tanzania's flag
Africa » Tanzania » North » Arusha » Arusha City
October 22nd 2015
Published: October 22nd 2015
Edit Blog Post

Total Distance: 0 miles / 0 kmMouse: 0,0

Bushbuck Safaris

1700, Kijenge, Simeon Road, Arusha, TZ 00255

A safari in Tanzania is one of the best experiences you can have in your life. The poster child for the continent of Africa, Tanzania is the perfect destination for a wild and exciting holiday.

With about 40%!o(MISSING)f Tanzania’s land set aside for conservation, there are 16 national parks, 29 game reserves and 40 controlled conservation areas. And then there is Mt. Kilimanjaro, the highest peak in Africa. With all the attractions Mother Nature can provide, safari tours in Tanzania can be a really memorable adventure for the entire family.



The spectacular migrations in Serengeti

The Serengeti National Park is arguably the most famous national park in the world, and for good reason. The seasonal migrations than can be seen in Serengeti are a sight to behold and never ceases to amaze you. The sheer diversity of fauna is unimaginable and seeing the magnificent animals roaming about free and fair is truly a touching experience. Serengeti also has hot air balloon safaris for an experience that is truly unrivaled. The sight of flamingos in Lake Natron is one of the most beautiful that Nature has to offer.



The amazing Ngorongoro crater

The crater, one of the most spectacular natural wonders, is an extinct volcanic caldera, the largest one in the world. The wall rises 600m from the crater floor and offers a view with no rival. It hosts lions, hippopotamus, elephants, wildebeest and zebras around it. Rare sightings of the Black Rhino have also been made here. The nomadic Massai people are indigenous to the region of the Olmoti Crater and are an important landmark of cultural tourism. The crater floor offers views to the still active Oldoniyo Lengai volcano. The Olduvai Gorge is the site where the first evidence of human evolution was unearthed in 1959, and as such bears witness to an important moment of human history on this planet.



Visit the place where animal behavioral studies began

The Gombe national park is the site of the world famous Jane Goodall’s ongoing study of chimpanzee behavior that began in 1960. It was the first project of its kind and is a wonderful experience in person. Chimpanzee trekking is one of the least well known tourist activities and one of the most interesting. The wet season is best when the chimpanzees do not roam very far from their settlements. Western Tanzania is also famous for the Mahale MountainsSpend your holidays in Tanzania

Advertisement



Tot: 0.094s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 11; qc: 51; dbt: 0.0428s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb