Mashi golf and the Spur


Advertisement
South Africa's flag
Africa » South Africa » Western Cape » Cape Town
January 2nd 2006
Published: January 3rd 2006
Edit Blog Post

We have been playing a fair amount of golf at the mashi course at the River club across the river. It has yielded some trials and tribulations for many of us young and upcoming world golfers. For instance, in one of our first classic battles. Troy the Boy Danforth managed to miss a two foot putt on the eighteenth to take it to over time. Where once again he predictably crumbled under the incessant pressure from Adam and myself. The wind has also been a major factor in the story of the legendary battles that have taken place here between golfers such as 'big hitter' David Bowman, "putting sucks" Danforth, "I don't even know why I play golf" Michael Joseph, "i just hope i make it to the women's tea box"Adam London, "if only it was the most strokes" Ryan Roberts and of course the legendary " i some times make par' Lloyd Peter West.
R25 for 9 holes aint too bad and especially not if you just kind of walk to the next nine and play again.
On the last occasion that we played a patient and well thought out victory was achieved by West and Bowman over London and Roberts. Great stuff! After it we went to the local Pinelands spur and indulged in milkshakes and burgers. I loved it, it made me feel like I was 7 again.
Hii kona


Additional photos below
Photos: 3, Displayed: 3


Advertisement



Tot: 0.301s; Tpl: 0.015s; cc: 15; qc: 64; dbt: 0.0919s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb