Posh impala this time but no lions


Advertisement
Published: July 2nd 2010
Edit Blog Post

Day 10
Went for a stunning drive on the Blyde Canyon road finishing at God’s Window …. And you can see how it got the name, then got to Londolozi and very comfortable - we had to rush for our 1st game drive and it was for me really good being shown things rather than driving and looking at the same time - but the plan was to find a lion and we didn’t ……………but I was more than happy with the leopard that was found in a tree that decided to come down - this is all after dark, and have a good look at us before heading off into the bush. Then it was dinner, in effect an open air carvary but with fillet steak, pork wrapped in Palma ham or ostrich - on the menu …… all delicious. Then off to watch the Spa v Chile game with the staff in a make shift cinema.



Additional photos below
Photos: 7, Displayed: 7


Advertisement

x suffering smlx suffering sml
x suffering sml

Poor peter had a dodgy stomach (nothing to do with the TWO bottles of wine the night before of course) so had milk and soup ...... You can see that sympathy was ouzing from me ;-)


3rd July 2010

SA blog
Glad you are still enjoying a wonderful experience shame about the weather my favourite pic is still giraffe and zebra apart from you of course look forward to seeing all photos .

Tot: 0.111s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 12; qc: 51; dbt: 0.0487s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb