December in Durban


Advertisement
South Africa's flag
Africa » South Africa » KwaZulu-Natal » Durban
December 20th 2011
Published: September 25th 2012
Edit Blog Post

decemberdecemberdecember

sun in the fun or fun in the sun
so this day began with the excitement of going to the beach after such a long time, being a Pretoria resident. My phone started ringing from as early as 08:00, we are you? The sunrise is so beautiful in the morning by the beach? What time are we meeting up? Wow I couldn't even get a single word in. Ok, Ok, Ok im on my way. That must have been the quickest shower i have ever taken. I had been summonsed by my friends to join them A.S.A.P.

As soon as i started smelling the sea breeze i knew i had arrived. Happy to see my friends, Suncoast beach was where we were gonna spend the day. We reserved ourselves a spot on the sand, put up umbrellas & now the sun had come out in its full force & it was time to relax & catch a tan.

After a few hours of tanning it was time to swim in the cool waters of the Indian Ocean. As time went past this beach was starting to become full. People had come out in their full force to take advantage of this lovely Durban weather. Now it was time
decemberdecemberdecember

party at the Suncoast beach bar
to cool down & enjoy some music from the nearby Suncafe Beach bar, situated on the sand itself. It felt as if I was in a Carribean Island, the water was clear & this bar was close to the water, palm trees swaying & soothing sea breeze was blowing. It was clear the party was about to start as i saw more & more people filling up Suncoast. well i dont need to tell you how it all ended, but one thing was certain, my durban weekend had started off to a bang.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.159s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 8; qc: 47; dbt: 0.1388s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb