there aint no party like a tangiers party


Advertisement
Morocco's flag
Africa » Morocco » Tangier-Tétouan » Tangier
August 2nd 2008
Published: August 2nd 2008
Edit Blog Post

ello - since touching down in the "costa del slags" (almeria) with the rest of essexs geezers and birds ive made my way down the spainish coast on the slowest buses ever. along the way ive met a swede and a show off.
Spain seemed alright but the welcome to tangier was one of lapping the city in a fiat uno (uno fast car). having this italian sports car as my carridge i expected to be at my first nights lodgings in no time. unfortunately my driver (despite claiming to be from tangiers) clearly was agriphobic as he didnt have a clue where anything was. Eventually (1 hr later) we (me, driver, and half of tangiers) managed to find my place - we ended up on foot.
Pension Victoria is in an excellent location where you can sit on the roof terrace and take in the view of the port and the guy who runs the place is handy in getting everything you need sorted.
Today Ive got lost in the Medina and seen the Kashbah. Apart from that there isnt heaps to do hence getting off to chefchouen tommorow. Hardly any europeans here seemingly, but im heading to "London Pub" tonight to see if thats where everyone is...also hopefully they ll have "enders" on.
also already managed to break my dads camera - typical. it ll make the welcome home parade everyone in chelmo is probably throwing a slighly more tense affair.
anyhow got to find if there is any beer to drink in this place...
b x

Advertisement



Tot: 0.051s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 10; qc: 47; dbt: 0.0307s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 6; ; mem: 1.1mb