raiders of the lost fez


Advertisement
Morocco's flag
Africa » Morocco » Fès-Boulemane » Fes
August 7th 2008
Published: August 7th 2008
Edit Blog Post

Bonjour mes amis, im almost fluent en francias now, the grade c gcse is doing me proud...

Since i last wrote been up to quite a bit. Popped into a little town called chefchouen on the way to fez where i had some pretty cool days. Its a nice place very chilled nice scenery etc. There I walked up a couple of mountains (thats all) one of which was to gods bridge. awesome walk worked up a monster of a sweat and still managed to be surrounded by women (6) (maybe the monestry curse is being cleansed here?) anyhow awesome walk and chilled in some little pools in a river after, where i doned the speedos, shoved some socks down the front, gave it my best strut and tried to shake the hoo doo. (no luck)

nb met some girl who knew crazy diane from loughborough too (for lough people who knew her)

anyhow our taxi never came back to collect us from gods bridge so i left the girls with some incredibly dark and shady men miles away from anyhwhere and hitched a lift back to town - after all it was getting dark! My ride was with a group of spainiards (amazing senoritas!) who ive been with for a couple of days (again trying to rid the gypsy curse). I spent the eve chilling with them and got a lift with them onto fez yesterday. Which was an interesting drive.

Fez is great defo reccomend it, me and the spaniards are on the roof of a hotel two quid a night! seen some chickens being decapitated on the street to order and just down from my hotel you can get a camels head for "good price". Today also been to the tombs on a near by hill and the tanneries which were amazing - it kind of like being in the temple of doom...

laters

indy x







Advertisement



Tot: 0.069s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 7; qc: 44; dbt: 0.047s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb