last full day in morocco


Advertisement
Morocco's flag
Africa » Morocco » Tangier-Tétouan » Tangier
January 28th 2007
Published: January 28th 2007
Edit Blog Post

okay so with the photos on this page; it should work by going tp the gallery and then double clicking on the photo of me at the grand canyon. all the photos have been uploaded and when i log on; not through through the ad,inistration part i can see them. hope it works.

well im going to upload a photo of me after a moroccan haircut, its more like a shaved head; it was a hell of an experience. when the hairdresser pulled out the razor and started waving it around i started to get a touch nervous. I think even though at times it can be hard here in morocco im going to miss it in a strange way. The ppl on the whole are very friendly and it really does make u aprreciate how good i have things back home. i guess u get used to being here, beggers on the street, little kids etc.. but i am so glad i came. the girl i am travelling with, sarah; has a little harder time as she tends to attract attention from every man on the street.

this is my last full day hear in tangeirs; tm i take the ferry back to spain and up to madrid for a few nites and then i go on to barcelona.

having a great time and i hope that everyone is well back there in australia

Advertisement



30th January 2007

Looks hairy
Love that haircut Jim. Sounds like a whirlwind tour so far, hope you get a chance to stop somewhere for a while to catch your breath! Love and hugs from Sydney.

Tot: 0.079s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 10; qc: 48; dbt: 0.0469s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb