It's NOT a meal unless flies are on it!


Advertisement
Published: May 24th 2008
Edit Blog Post

So I have lots of updates to do, which will be done over next few days... in summary. Green apple sorbet is the best, I got henna and one hand is black and the other is natural/brown... she wouldn't believe me that I didn't want black and I had a reaction to it already. Djemma el-Fna has many interesting characters. I determined that there is a guy here for my lil stinky persian! yay.. he's your age too. You have frequent flyer miles or it could just be your online bf.

We at in the djemma el-fna at night, breakfast was usually the flat bread with cheese spread or jam on it, lunch we ate at a small burger/chicken spot. Interesting that the napkins on the table were pieces of paper cut into squares.. made the experience all the better. Treats were great as well, oh the great things you can buy for 2dh!

Went to the hammam and felt so refreshed after. The hammam was a local one and very cheap. Bought black olive soap and use that as well as the mitt that you use to scrub off all the dead skin cells. FUN TIMES. The hot
My HennaMy HennaMy Henna

don in the djemma el-na
room is really steamy and it's good to have a friend to help you scrub your back!

Eating fresh even though there are flies all over the place is great. At 3dh a glass of OJ, you can't beat it.

More to come shortly.

Mom... how is the baby??? Oh yes and deviled eggs and banana budding.


Additional photos below
Photos: 7, Displayed: 7


Advertisement

Mercedes Heaven...Mercedes Heaven...
Mercedes Heaven...

This is where all Mercedes go when they die...
Stall 97Stall 97
Stall 97

Good food and good people...
Our Lunchtime spotOur Lunchtime spot
Our Lunchtime spot

Next image for typical lunch...
LunchLunch
Lunch

Salad, chicken and bread... and a glimpse of the napkins.
Sfenge!Sfenge!
Sfenge!

It's hard enough to find because it's eaten by locals and not many tourists...


Tot: 0.137s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 16; qc: 58; dbt: 0.0542s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb