Edit Blog Post
Published: June 26th 2010
Yesterday was pretty uneventful... went and toured the hospital and a church that the grapevine church paid to have built.
Today we spent the day with the aids orphans participating in a fun day program they were putting on we had a soccer tournament, which the team of white people plus 3 or 4 Kenyans won 😊, and we gave them mosquito nets , blankets, and shirts. Its really uplifting giving to people who truly have nothing and are completely innocent. After that we went to a girls boarding school for high school, get three white decently cute guys in an environment like that and its insanely interesting. This is truly a life changing expiration. 😊
Things I’ve learned:
1. Smile.... life is good, even when you’re in extreme poverty.
2. Be thankful for what god has given you.... even if its not what you want.
3. God always has your back... even if he lets you fight your own way out, he’s just making a warrior out of you.
4. There is absolutely nothing more important than your relationship with Christ. Especially worldly gain.
5. Love everyone just because... 😊
Love and miss yall,
Tot: 0.189s; Tpl: 0.014s; cc: 8; qc: 48; dbt: 0.0208s; 1; m:saturn w:www (220.127.116.11); sld: 1;
; mem: 1.4mb