B6 Travel Blog #4


Advertisement
Egypt's flag
Africa » Egypt
November 21st 2013
Published: November 21st 2013
Edit Blog Post

What major issue is happening right now in Egypt? How is it affecting it's people?

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/aug/18/egypts-military-takes-control-over-muslim-brotherh/?page=all



The Muslim Brotherhood has been up to a bunch of trouble. Because of it's wild supporters, the military has refused to tolerate their protests when the death toll reached 800. The military did not allow the street violence to continue after seeing that these terrorist acts are harming their country and it's citizens. Because of the cancellation of rallies, more violence struck. 174 more people died. In total more than 800 people died including 70 police officers in just a few days. Since the military took the lead, more than 1,000 brotherhood officials and supporters have been arrested.

This is showing me that Egypt is in the crisis of a civil war. This is affecting its people greatly because it's killing them. But since the majority of the Egyptians support the military, it is not like the whole country is dying. But that does not matter. People are dying and Egypt needs to find a solution to their problem, because it is harming the country and the world population too.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.144s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 9; qc: 48; dbt: 0.0349s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb