Horus flies


Advertisement
Egypt's flag
Africa » Egypt » Upper Egypt » Aswan
February 5th 2007
Published: February 5th 2007
Edit Blog Post

Yesterday I tried to get a seat on the train, so I went to the Lions Pit, that is nr 11 perron....I know it from previous travels...my brother Ben knows...LOL..... I got very upset because I thought they didn't want to sell me a ticket.....I went from line to line....1st class, 2nd class, 3 rd class...it is not until now (the next day) I heard that many Egyptians are celebrating holidays so all seats are gone for at least a week...OEPS
I managed to get a flight (!) to Aswan (from Cairo), which costed about the same as a nightsleep-train.
The whole scene in the Railwaystation, with me getting upset and angry...it was a wonderful and nice lesson to beware of my emotions and take it very very easy.
It is also, and then I will close this matter, that this station has some of the worst energies, I felt it and I ignored it...hahaha


But, I am in Aswan now.
I had a very relaxed flight and a very relaxed home-coming here in Aswan...It is amazing how one meets the ' right' situations and the ' right' people when staying relaxed, open and firm in intentions...I have this very strong idea that I became a little un-grounded back home because of all the developments Within and Without..NOW I have the chance to work on that, just how wonderful!!!

Pfff, I forgot what it is like to get so much attention in South-Egypt..it is quite a challenge to find a relaxing way of dealing with all the hassles...I just went for a walk and I think I got asked 5 times if I MUST smoke a joint and do ' fucky fucky' with a young guy(too young for this middle aged man.....LOL)
I met a guy who offered me to take me to Abu Simbel (which is about 3 hours drive from here under police escort) with some 8 Korean girls...interesting, I will see how it goes...he seemed a really nice guy...but they all seem very nice here...and, well, actually, so am I!!!

The pictures are from my tiny hotelroom in Cairo with a wonderful book I am reading about ' the alchemy of the nine dimensions' , there are some welcoming new views I read on ascension, 2012, well...also about just BEING, but in a more scientific way..
The guy is Abdul who I met in a shisha-shop. He showed me his efforts to get a belgium visa....some things never ever change I think...

I am staying in Hotel Hathor, with a simple but big room and a nice easy staff...and HORUS....went flying...it was very very cold in Cairo, even for the Cairean/Cairoic people, but here in Aswan it is just nice..
Now, that's it for today....tomorrow I will just relax and look around and then I might go to Abu Simbel the day after for my first ' activation' , to be continued.......
p.s: How nice to see YOUR comments, that's really nice! (bedankt ma, ga zo door)


Additional photos below
Photos: 5, Displayed: 5


Advertisement



Tot: 0.089s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 12; qc: 56; dbt: 0.0553s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb