Background: One of the smallest independent countries in the western hemisphere, Grenada was seized by a Marxist military council on 19 October 1983. Six days later the island was invaded by US forces and those of six other Caribbean nations, which quickly captured the ringleaders and their hundreds of Cuban advisers. Free elections were reinstituted the following year.
Blogs from Saint George
Latest Blogs from Saint George
- February 17th 2013 Grenada
by Words: 1778 Photos: 16
- April 27th 2012 GRENADA AND DAY AT SEA
by Words: 440 Photos: 5
- March 16th 2011 Caribbean Cruise - Seventh Stop: Grenada
by Words: 179 Photos: 13
- January 17th 2010 Our time in the Caribbean
by Words: 3422 Photos: 36
- October 27th 2009 On songe au départ.
by Words: 1304 Photos: 24
- October 6th 2009 Déjà octobre...
by Words: 687 Photos: 19
- August 21st 2009 Découverte de la Grenade
by Words: 952 Photos: 38
- August 11th 2009 Spice Mas!
by Words: 1205 Photos: 28
- April 2nd 2009 Grenada Yacht Club
by Words: 242 Photos: 0
- March 17th 2009 Caribbean Cruise Part III
by Words: 311 Photos: 12
- July 18th 2008 Grenada
by Words: 26 Photos: 4
- December 21st 2007 (Friday) Maribel's Birthday
by Words: 124 Photos: 0
- December 13th 2007 More downtown pics.
by Words: 215 Photos: 6