Jardins de la Catarata La Paz
Background: Costa Rica is a Central American success story: since the late 19th century, only two brief periods of violence have marred its democratic development. Although still a largely agricultural country, it has expanded its economy to include strong technology and tourism sectors. The standard of living is relatively high. Land ownership is widespread.
Blogs from Jardins de la Catarata La Paz
Latest Blogs from Jardins de la Catarata La Paz
- February 27th 2012 Hanging Bridges
by Words: 300 Photos: 19
- March 8th 2011 La Paz Waterfall Gardens.....a lovely way to end my stay in Costa Rica
by Words: 991 Photos: 51
- March 7th 2011 Just got back....stay tuned for blog tomorrow...
by Words: 3 Photos: 0
- July 2nd 2010 La Paz is for lovers....
by Words: 347 Photos: 15
- May 8th 2007 How can you put a price on this?
by Words: 1453 Photos: 7
- January 2nd 2007 Lapaz Hummingbirds
by Words: 67 Photos: 4