RIHLA #5


Advertisement
South America
October 11th 2011
Published: October 11th 2011
Edit Blog Post

1) According to the articles, how did Steve Jobs embrace the ideas of Buddhism as he worked to develop Apple products?The article said that jobs took a "spiritual Retreat" to India that led him to Buddhism.
2) From his list of lessons, which one do you relate to most? Why?  “The only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking. Don’t settle. As with all matters of the heart, you’ll know when you find it.” I can relate to this lesson because my job interests is what keeps me going, if I didn't have a passion for what I want to major in I would never strive for the best. I try a lot together throughout life just so I can become and do what I am passionate about.
3)After browing through his achievements (click through the pictures to see some of his greatest creations), how do you these these technological advancements have affected our economy? All these technologies have affected our economy in both positive and negative ways. It has helped us become more efficient. We are able to get more work done in a faster and organized matter. But it has prevented us from working as hard as we use to. It is making us lazy.
4) How do these articles relate to what we are learning in class? Any other points you would like to make or ask?This relates to our topic in class about "Change" how the economy changes threw small things and is impacted for a very long time.

Advertisement



11th October 2011

Hi!,your presentations was good, try to explain more other than that its great!
11th October 2011

good job Gloria. You did a good job explaining just next time don\'t speed through it because you went kind of fast but other than that good
11th October 2011

Good job! I really loved your responses to the questions .
11th October 2011

Detrick
i think that you should look at the class more and not read rom your IPad but you knew what you were talking about
11th October 2011

RIHLA 5
You did a good job girly!! Next time you present be sure to use up all your time!! Other then that I enjoyed your presentation. I like how you made a connection to your future job!
11th October 2011

You did good but if you were more specific would of been better and would have made your presentation longer, be confident when you are presenting
11th October 2011

A3 Brittany whitworth
Gloria, I believe you did a great Job for being picked unexpectedly. You had the right mind set about what you were talking about and were very passionate about the one quote about doing what you love for a job. Next time try not to look down at your iPad ao much. You did great I\'m proud.
11th October 2011

RIHLA #5
You explained well on how Steve Jobs believe in Zen and how he compare things in life with what is right and wrong. Also the presentation was very good.
11th October 2011

Presentation
i thought the information you gave was good, but you didn\'t give enough explanation on your responses; you seemed a comfortable presenting but didnt show eye contact and rushed when you answered some of the questions. Overall, good job.
11th October 2011

Could relate to it
I really liked your journal i was with you through out the whole presentation. I understood where you were going with your points and i related it to myself and came up with the same choice of words in explaining your point goodjob:)

Tot: 0.161s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 5; qc: 67; dbt: 0.054s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb