Trip to India (Coorg)


Advertisement
South America
October 1st 2006
Published: December 4th 2006
Edit Blog Post

Hi im jeff .I travel a lot, this time i visited south India i went to a place called Coorg which is in Karnataka.I landed in Bangalore one of the IT cities in India, it is a beautiful place. The next day i hired a taxi and went to Mysore where i found a lot of foreigners, here i visited the palace, the zoo and the famous Chamundi temple which is on top of a hill. I was in Mysore for 2 days, the next day i went to Coorg from Mysore it is 120km i had to pas through nagaraholle forest i saw a lot of animals on the way, after about 1hr i reached a town kutta from there i went to MARY LAND ESTATE as i was going we were driving up a hill and as we reached the guest house it was like as if we were in heaven this place is so beautiful where in front of the honestay we could see the whole nagaraholle forest and the Chamundi hills which is in Mysore which is 120km behind the guesthouse we could see the Bharamagiri hills where there is a waterfall. I asked the owners the height we are standing on the told it is 3000ft high. The family was very loving they treated us as a family member. The food was very nice. The next day in the morning we went to Irpu falls we were in the falls till 12.30 ten we came back to the guesthouse. At 2.00 we went to Thirinahalli temple from we went to wainad forest which is in Kerala1km away from the place we stayed in, at around 7.00 we came back to the guesthouse and at 8.00 we were dancing around the bon fire drinking bear. We slept at 2.00. Next morning we went back. We had a wonderful time, the next holiday we going back the same place.
Ill gives u some details about the place .ph +919880658176 or +919845460373



Additional photos below
Photos: 3, Displayed: 3


Advertisement



Tot: 0.331s; Tpl: 0.016s; cc: 7; qc: 42; dbt: 0.0276s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb