Hold on just a second....


Advertisement
Peru's flag
South America » Peru
October 10th 2012
Published: July 8th 2017
Edit Blog Post

Geo: -15.6452, -71.6055

We have fallen behind on our blogging because are in an area where internet is very limited and we can´t upload our pics from the last week. So you will have to await our next postings...we will likely do 2 or 3 catchup ones when we are in Arequipa on Saturday to Monday.

Anybody been to Arequipa who have any suggestions for things to do or places to stay¿ Send us a note!

We fly out of Arequipa on Monday night, in Lima for a couple of days then out of Lima.

We´ll be in touch!


Advertisement



10th October 2012

"Anybody been to Arequipa?" ... good one!
11th October 2012

I eagerly await your next post and new photos!
11th October 2012

The place we stayed was called Hostal La Casa de Melgar. It was one of our favorites in all of south america. I looked on Trip Advisor and it is currently rated 15 of 81 hotels. We stayed twice. Our first room was kind of small and dark
and our second room was huge - almost the size of the main floor of our house. So, if you stay there, definitely ask to look at a few rooms. From what I remember, there are great places to eat in Arequipa. We really enjoyed going to the convent.
22nd October 2012

Peggy and I continue to enjoy your blogs. They bring us right back to our own travel days. Tourism role is a tough issue -- I think the best one can do is be a sensitive guest / visitor and be aware of the complexities of the issue.

Tot: 0.354s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 10; qc: 57; dbt: 0.0665s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb