Back in Lima


Advertisement
Peru's flag
South America » Peru » Lima » Lima » Miraflores
September 23rd 2009
Published: September 23rd 2009
Edit Blog Post

Ok so... We left cuzco 2 days ago to head up to Aguas Calientes and stayed there for one night before heading up early in the morning to Machu Pichu. The place is amazing!!!!! And yes i did see 2 chinchillas.... It took me a bloody long time and led me to some random places but i just followed the poo and eventually crawled into a cave and found one, I have photos. I also saw lots of lizards and have photos of them too. Our friend Sabine from Switzerland got salmonella poisoning from dodgy mayonaise and ended up in a hospital for a night but is ok now.... after throwing up just about everything in the world. We are now in lima for one night and are saying goodbye to our swiss friends in the morning before we head to buenos aires. We have booked into a different hospital and it looks like we are going to be learning how to play polo, watching a soccer match and then watching a proper polo match so our last few days sound like they are going to be pretty hectic. Needless to say we dont want to go home as we are having so much fun but unfortunately all good things must come to an end. I will update soon and let you all know if i get smacked in the head with a polo mellet.

Advertisement



23rd September 2009

hahaha
Follow the poo!

Tot: 0.038s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 7; qc: 24; dbt: 0.0208s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1004.6kb