exam day


Advertisement
Peru's flag
South America » Peru » Lima » Lima » Miraflores
July 13th 2007
Published: July 13th 2007
Edit Blog Post

today we had an exam. it was supposed be on thursday but 7 out of 15 students werent at school for the review. we think it was the ceviche that everyone ate in villa el salvardor. i didnt get sick and like 3 others also. i only ate a bite of the ceviche and then spit it out. but people felt like they were dying....im glad it wasnt me!!! the exam went well...i havent had an essay exam in sooooo long!!! man it was alot of writing!!!

before we had our test we went to patamac to see their ancient ruins. it was very interesting. it was a lil scary because when we got to walk around one of the temples, there was a guard with a HUGE rifle on top of the highest poin...a lil scary.

then we came back to school at 1 to eat and then take our test. after the test, john, katheryn, heidi and i walked to the movie theatre. me and heidi saw ahorra son 13 (oceans 13) it was really really good! we have a free day tomorrow so i dont have to have an alarm wake me up. everyone else went out but my tummy is hurting like usual!!!

ciao
kelly xoxox

Advertisement



Tot: 0.049s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 6; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0308s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb