free afternoon but not scheduled


Advertisement
Peru's flag
South America » Peru » Lima » Lima » Miraflores
July 11th 2007
Published: July 11th 2007
Edit Blog Post

people are dropping like flies here....i woke up today at 6:45 because the beginners can go to school early to get help from our teacher, she calls at 7 to say that she doesnt feel well. so i get to school at 9 and 6 people are missing becasue they are eaither vomiting or have a cold. my teacher then cancels class and moves our test to friday which is good because i havent started studying, he gives us a study guide tomorrow so i should be ok.

then we had an hour until lunch which was optional. so i ran home and brought my close to the lavanderia where they wash my clothes same day for 3soles per kilo (i paid 8 american dollars) ran back to school and i ate lunch...i ate raw chicken by accident hopefully i dont get sick like the rest of the group. then our professor took us to a mall where they have hundreds of vendors. they sell clothes jewelers perfume u name it they have it! they have bootleg cds and dvds for 1 dollar each. i bought 5 movies and 3 work out videos for 10 dollars!!! awesome huh...and they are all new movies...norbit, we are marshall, premonition, deja vu, and because i said so. the place was awesome and i wish i could have stayed their longer.

i developed my pictures today and got a dvd of the photos. im too tired to put them on the computer now so ill do it tomorrow or the next day. but after i got home nothing really exciting happened. i was going to go to the movies by myself at 6 but decided not to being that everyone was sick! anyways hopefully tomorrow is more eventful...oh yeah...it was raining today!!! it never rains in lima....weird!

ciao
love kelly
xoxox

oh dont forget to look at my photos...the link is on one of the other entries!!!!

Advertisement



12th July 2007

Keep Your Head Up High.
Hi Koolster, keep your head up high. Every day can be a great day just be positive and keep a good attitude. You'll remember this trip for the rest of youf life. Already some of your freinds and family envy you, I know I do and Mommy does too. I also know that you will do good on your test, you always do so don't stress yourself out. We love you and wish you the best. Hasta luego mi bella y linda hijita. Daddy

Tot: 0.086s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 9; qc: 47; dbt: 0.0507s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb