Random Photos of Casma. Now back at Refuge


Advertisement
Peru's flag
South America » Peru » Lima » Lima » Lima
February 26th 2012
Published: February 26th 2012
Edit Blog Post

Sharo and CierloSharo and CierloSharo and Cierlo

I baught four giant tubs of ice cream and these two monkeys snuck off and ate 3 cups full.
After spending over a week roughing it out in Casma, we returned to the refuge Friday night. Much to the thanks of the local Father (Vicar) who put us up in his church hall for our time there, it was nice to come back for personal space. Father Fernando has supported PP for 12 years so the children have a lot of admiration for him, he goes really out of his way to give everyone a good time.

Thursday was probably the best day we had there, for me anyway. In the morning we climbed the mountain of Casma, was bloody hard and took forever. Was so much fun but was funny to see how scared i was compared to the children. It was so so so dangerous but no one seems to care here lol. It was extremely steep and very high up.

We went to a different beach in the afternoon which was simply the best beach ive ever been too. It was off the beaten track and just over the brow of a sandy hill was simply sand and sea. No one there but us. It was amazing! The waves were crashing in, so high, for hours we were just running and jumping into them, was the most fun ive ever had in the sea. It was epic.

Anyway, not much happening now apart from coaching Sunday and Monday morning. Tuesday i fly to Cuzco for a week.

Many pictures attached. Please take a look.


Additional photos below
Photos: 10, Displayed: 10


Advertisement

The BoatThe Boat
The Boat

Josue and I bought this boat. It was so much fun.
The whole crowdThe whole crowd
The whole crowd

After a stroll into the desert


27th February 2012

Brilliant
Looks like you're having a brilliant time out there Tom! Thanks for sharing your journey and taking so many nice pictures :)
2nd March 2012

Fantastic photos!
What an experience you are having - Kerry is dead jealous as she thinks all the little children look so cute! Kev just wants to know when you're coming back! Safe travelling and take care xx

Tot: 0.062s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 6; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0368s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb