Three Days in Lima


Advertisement
Peru's flag
South America » Peru » Lima » Lima » Lima
June 24th 2008
Published: June 24th 2008
Edit Blog Post

Well, today is the day that Ted and I head for home. We don´t leave until about midnight & we get back tomorrow morning around 10 am. We have been having fun in Lima. On Sunday, we went to the horse track. That was a lot of fun. We got to sit with the rich people because we are Americans, I guess. It only costs round .80 cents per bet, so it was cheap fun. I came out ahead by about 4 soles & Ted lost about 10 or 15. Ted kept betting the trifecta. I just bet on placing and winning. Anyway, yesterday we went to the fancy mall and watched Agent 86 - it wasn´t very good. It was something to do, though. We then had a crazy taxi driver who took us through all the bad parts of Lima. It was quite scary. He kept telling us that we would get killed if we walked there. He was a crazy driver, too. We made it, though. Today we are going to tour the city & go to the beach. It is foggy all the time, so no swimming. We want to see the ocean, though. See you all soon!
Dan - Ted has me do all of the writing, he isn´t much of a ¨sharer". He has some good news to tell you about, though.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.052s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 7; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0329s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 13; ; mem: 1.1mb