Lima-Paracas-Ica-Nazco


Advertisement
Peru's flag
South America » Peru » Ica
July 2nd 2008
Published: July 4th 2008
Edit Blog Post

The first few days we arrived in Peru we spent most of the time travelling. We had a early flight from London and arrived in Lima in the evening. On the second day we met with our tour group and we then ravelled to Pisco. By the time we arrived it was late so we had dinner and a few Piscos sours!

On the 3rd day (2nd July) we went to Paracas area. We left early in the morning and took a boat tour to the Ballestas island. This is where lots of bird species live. (Although I´m not all that interested in birds) we did get to see some penguins and sea lions! It was really cold in the morning here so we had to wrap up warm!

We then went to Pisco and went to a place where they made the local drink Pisco spurs! We got to sample some of their drinks some were nice but others tasted like tequila! Not my favourite! So the nearby plant had most of mine!

We then travelled to Ica for lunch and went on some buggies in the sand dumes and went sand boarding. They sand dumes were really steep bu I managed to board down some of the dume without falling over to much!

Later that day we travelled to Nazco, we arrived quite late so just had dinner in the hotel. Again when the sun had gone t it was really cold and I was glad to have a warm sleeping bag :o)

Advertisement



Tot: 0.105s; Tpl: 0.018s; cc: 10; qc: 28; dbt: 0.0522s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb