tour of cusco


Advertisement
Peru's flag
South America » Peru » Cusco » Cusco
July 18th 2007
Published: July 18th 2007
Edit Blog Post

today we took a bus and we took another tour of cusco. we went to an inca temple which i forget the name because they are all long words that u cant pronounce. at the first temple, we went in a pitch dark tunnel. i was crying because i was so scared. tara was behind me and was taking like 50 pictures of my head so i can see where we were going. it was really freaky. after we went to another place where the incas had their water system. and then we went to another inca temple, and then a catherdal where the sun temple was, and then to another catherdal. too many places all in one day!!!

im actually at an internet cafe in cusco right now. i figured it was more private. my host families computer doesnt work. me and my roomate got gypt....our lady only feeds us crakers, bread and coffee for breakfast and lonche!!! (lonche is like a snack that they have instead of a dinner) we have to fill up on food during lunch because we know that we arent going to eat much later. i miss home alot....some people are just starting to get on my nerves u know!!! there is this one kid that everybody cant stand. and i also feel a little left out because im in the beginner spanish class and i dont like to speak spanish that mush beacue i am self concious. its hard because at the end of the day i am so mentally and physically exhausted from trying to translate and pay attention to the spanish.

we had lunch at another buffet place. it was really nice. the beverages cost 6 soles so u noe that it is a nice restaurant (they usually only cost 1 or 2) i ate too much. but we have to fill up because we arent going to eat much later. i cant complain though because at least i have an amazingly hot shower that some dont have! it is wonderful!!!!!

i must go though because i have spainish class at 3:30. we are going to macchu picchu tomorrow. we have to be at the professors hotel at 6:15am and we dont get back until like 7. i cant wait. tomorrow is like the highlight of the whole trip!!!!

love ya
kelly
xoxo

Advertisement



19th July 2007

Macchu Picchu
Hi Kelly, everyone I speak to and tell you are in Peru asks the ultimate question, Is she going to Macchu Picchu! FINALLY, you get to go! Enjoy the experience, I can't wait to hear all about it! Love, Mommy XOXO

Tot: 0.051s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 6; qc: 44; dbt: 0.032s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 2; ; mem: 1.1mb