Cusco - The Night Out!!


Advertisement
Peru's flag
South America » Peru » Cusco » Cusco » Cusco
October 23rd 2012
Published: October 29th 2012
Edit Blog Post

So it's fair to say we celebrated and we celebrated well. Ali, our host for the whole tour, took us out to the local bars in Cusco. At dinner we dined on Alpaca, drunk very good Chilean wine, tasted some suspect Peruvian wine and had a lot of Pisco Sours!! Then we hit the clubs and the rum and cokes started flowing, we introduced Ali to the 'Jaeger Bomb' which he thought was crazy!

I was grabbed by a 'local' who taught me some salsa..... he kept shouting 'let me lead you'.... 'where?' i thought, then realised he was talking dance, they take their salsa very seriously and are not amused when you ask for nachos on the side!!!! I think i did ok despite my rum consumption. The pop tunes started pumping and we all ended up in a dance off with another group of travelers. i jokingly pulled out some windmill breakdancing skills on the dance floor..... which were taken seriously by one chap who was getting very involved.... that is until i brought out the caterpillar on him, then it was game-over and he bowed graciously in defeat, my group went wild and i ended up being picked up and placed on top of the bar!!!

I'll let the pictures talk for themselves, it was a great night out!! xx


Additional photos below
Photos: 11, Displayed: 11


Advertisement



Tot: 0.044s; Tpl: 0.014s; cc: 8; qc: 23; dbt: 0.0208s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb