Cusco


Advertisement
Peru's flag
South America » Peru » Cusco » Cusco » Cusco
December 30th 2008
Published: December 30th 2008
Edit Blog Post

Hello!
We thought that we´d start a blog so people didn´t have to read our emails if they didn´t want. Plus, it´s nice to look back at as I found with my China trip.

We´ve been here three days and are on our third hostel! We decided the first one was too expensive, and the second one was a crazy party hostel. It felt like Spring Break Cusco, with all sorts of drinking and loudness. So, the third one is nice and cheap, about 13 bucks a night, and has a beautiful view of the city and the mountains. We have explored a few of the art museums, there is a lot of nudity! Haha.

We have had great food, ate alpaca yesterday and it was pretty good. I´m not sure if it was the food, but I got insanely sick last night but feel better today. We´ve explored a lot of streets and shops which is fun. There is a ton of honking and still the roaming dogs. The kids here are adorable and smiley.

Souvenirs are hard to choose since we both have very little room. Let us know if you want anything in particular, as long as it´s not llama sized.

I think you can ¨subscribe¨¨ to the blog and get the entries emailed, otherwise just check back! We´ll probably post every other day through the 6th, when we fly to Puerto Maldonado and the jungle with no internet ¨? Haha I can´t make a smiley on this Spanish keyboard. Oh well. Adios! Steff & Tyler

Advertisement



31st December 2008

Damn, I wanted a llama.

Tot: 0.054s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0337s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb