leavin soon...


Advertisement
Peru's flag
South America » Peru » Ayacucho
May 21st 2007
Published: May 21st 2007
Edit Blog Post

howdi, this is marion.
yeah 15 kg worth of two years in a suitcase...i hear that sister! miracles do happen. So yes I m in leeds still and you re in dundee, living intensly. today is my last sunday here, ca y est, i ve entered the phase of 'last times' realizing the end is so close, everything really precious and intense... but much is also starting. we're going to perou, that s a miracle too, going to be full of rebondissements and coulours.
I am confident that we will make it thru 2 planes of 8 hours each (i got us a book called '200 things that will make you go 'wow' --that should keep us going for a while). oh, while we re at, playing 'trying to loose the other' is forbidden, and no spitting in airports. (she does that i ve seen it!) and inch'allah, no freakin credit card problems (although trying to give la grosse Bente a heart attack is tempting...) (La Bente is our banker-lady by the way, she s quite thick in the coconut, we hate her)

anyways, we need to think of games we can do for the ayacucho kinder, i was thinking juggling, cards and hey the folding little guys you make at your appartment, that would be a really good idea no? (we have to include the picture of this so people see what u been up to!)

oh man, i really wonder who the other volonteers are going to be and wherefrom. hmmmmm yihhaa, exciting!!!

salaam,
Marion



"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." -- Mark Twain




Advertisement



Tot: 0.1s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 11; qc: 60; dbt: 0.0563s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb