Cayman spotting in the Amazon


Advertisement
Peru's flag
South America » Peru » Amazonas » Chachapoyas
January 1st 2008
Published: January 2nd 2008
Edit Blog Post

Our final destination before heading back to Lima.

The Great Amazon, just what we needed after 2 day on the piss.

A perfect ending to a great 3 week, full off fun and adventure although i think everyone wished we had another day in the Amazon to really unwind before heading back home or too out next destination.





Additional photos below
Photos: 10, Displayed: 10


Advertisement

Some cool live performancesSome cool live performances
Some cool live performances

Xmas dinner, all way exhausted but kept going.
Only Mike and me made the 24 hour challenge.Only Mike and me made the 24 hour challenge.
Only Mike and me made the 24 hour challenge.

Mojitos all the way...YOUNG BOY!!!!
Had to try Guinea PigHad to try Guinea Pig
Had to try Guinea Pig

hmmmmm... stomach was still feeling delicate but it had to done.
Another messy night!!Another messy night!!
Another messy night!!

Again Mike and Me was the last standing. This time till way pass 6:30am. we only left the club when we saw the police entering. Shit it was bright when we came out.
The effects!The effects!
The effects!

up early again...i must had only an hour or so sleep. Off to the amazon, we all feel asleep where ever we could.
Just what the doctor ordered!!Just what the doctor ordered!!
Just what the doctor ordered!!

The bungalow resort we stayed at was ao nice and peaceful. Listening to all the birds and insects.
Mike ,Eda & MeMike ,Eda & Me
Mike ,Eda & Me

Polishing a bottle of vodka before lunch... It was tipping it down and we didnt fancy getting wet again. although it was just as nice to relax listening to the rain,sipping Vodka and tango.


Tot: 0.053s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 8; qc: 24; dbt: 0.0322s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb