Ecaudor - Vilcabamba - Horse Riding / Raining


Advertisement
Ecuador's flag
South America » Ecuador » South » Vilcabamba
December 18th 2009
Published: December 19th 2009
Edit Blog Post

This content requires Flash
To view this content, JavaScript must be enabled, and you need the latest version of the Adobe Flash Player.
Download the free Flash Player now!
 Video Playlist:

1: 94 secs

1 additional video(s) currently being processed
Dec 18 - Ecuador - Vilcabamba - Horse Riding / Raining

- So we went horse riding from the Hostel today from 9.30am till like 2.30pm. We rode all the way up into the Andes overlooking the valley of Vilcabamba which was incredible.

- We went to a Cascada (waterfall) which is part of the fountain of youth mysteries, which was really fun being that it was raining and there was loads of mud and really steep cliffs.

- Horse riding shall we say is not one of DaniĀ“s favourite things in the world. She has confessed to having a very sore ass and vowing to never ride on horses again.

- Alice and myself where clearly very capable horse riders mastering the tall cliffs and slippery slopes on the Andes with ease. High ho silver.

- Spent the entire ride home in the rain - nice. But overall, was a great experience and worth the trip.

- Must now go have a spa to soak the sore muscles as we are about to continue our bus adventures south to Piura (Peru) tomorrow night at midnight.



Additional photos below
Photos: 33, Displayed: 22


Advertisement



Tot: 0.102s; Tpl: 0.014s; cc: 7; qc: 48; dbt: 0.0496s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb