Almost complete


Advertisement
Ecuador's flag
South America » Ecuador » South » Huaquillas
August 14th 2007
Published: August 14th 2007
Edit Blog Post

Although the day started with light rain. The rain once again ceased and we had a very productive day. The last 4 blogs are being put in place as we speak. About 3/4 of the roof is done. We'll be finished tomorrow morning. The VBS team is not feeling so overwhelmed now and are doing great with the 120 to 150 people per day. Saturday night the bell choir played in City Hall for a Huaquillas-area Adventist church concert. Last night we gave them a well deserved break since they have been playing every night in addition to construction and VBS.


Additional photos below
Photos: 6, Displayed: 6


Advertisement

VBS and friendsVBS and friends
VBS and friends

Some of our VBS crew and new friends they have made


15th August 2007

Continuing a Good Work
You all have sure been busy. It is amazing to see how much you have been able to do in such a short time. The Lord is surely good. I have given the information on your travel blog to other family members and hope they have been as excited to see God working in you as I have. Every day I can't wait to see if there is a new entry online. You will be back home shortly and I know it will be hard to leave. have a safe return trip, and continued blessings.
17th August 2007

the blessings keep coming in.
Congratulations for each and everyone that is involved in this project, especially the persons that are going to field the church, to those families that are being touch by the Holy Spirit. To those that are physically working, to those that are cooking, to those that are cleaning up, and to those that are learning how to serve. We all need to learn how to serve God and our fellow being. Carlos.

Tot: 0.168s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 9; qc: 52; dbt: 0.0546s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb