Bit of quality English time


Advertisement
Ecuador's flag
South America » Ecuador » South » Cuenca
May 18th 2007
Published: May 18th 2007
Edit Blog Post

So this weekend was spent at home in Cuenca!

On Friday afternoon, we went for some truck fun to Charros (our GAP representatives) hacienda in the mountains some where! Spent afternoon going on a little walk and then drinking a bit of good old canalazo to warm us up afterwards. Had a nice starter of cookies and the dinner...which was INCREDIBLE and one of the main reasons we went I think! Had red wine (granted from a carton), roast chicken, mash, CARROTS! and apple crumble!! Wohoo! Watched a couple of films and then curled up on the sofa..after having some cold chicken and mash although Kat was the main culprit there..! Went back to Cuenc on Sat morning and then back to bed for the afternoon!

Saturday night we had a party at Sophie B´s house for here sister here. The patio was lit by paper bag sand candles and much fun was had purely under the scientific purpose..our on going experiement into the effects of Zhumir..! Jaja..

Sunday we went to Jacks concert at a very posh hotel here in Cuenca (he´s in a Jazz group) which was really good. Afterwards we went to Charros house for a bit of a general meeting, up the largest amount of steps ive ever seen..well maybe not but there was a lot just to get to a house! Had some real english tea and then went back home and collapsed in front of Sin City with the others. Another very chilled weekend - lovely jubbly!

P.s. sorry ive stopped talking about work but it really isnt that interesting! I can tell you if you really want to know but I cant advise it!

Advertisement



Tot: 0.172s; Tpl: 0.013s; cc: 9; qc: 66; dbt: 0.1316s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 8; ; mem: 1.1mb