Independence Day Shenanigans


Advertisement
Ecuador's flag
South America » Ecuador » South » Cuenca
July 4th 2005
Published: July 5th 2005
Edit Blog Post

Hurrah!

Hurrah for the first time we have been able to celebrate independence Day with true Americans! The best thing about the US getting their independence from us is that otherwise President Bush would actually be something to do with blighty.

Well, anyway, the day opened with our first day of Spanish classes. Four hours of mega intensive learning, heavy going indeed. However, we all had time for some comedy relief when rich mistakenly announced that he really liked drinking penis juice. haha! (he meant pineapple juice by the way).

The stress of this made us head straight to a posh restaurant with an all you can eat American buffet. I finally know what ´meatloaf´is now, and its actually really good. Rich managed to take the all you can eat to extremes and was unable move for hours. (although both of us found room for plenty more rum.)

I must conclude by saying that Independence day is a great party, but out of the 6 Brits and 6 Americans who partied, all the Americans had fallen before even the first Brit left the bar!

Rule Britannia!

Advertisement



5th July 2005

Nice one - keep flying that flag! As for me Ive just managed to get J to go on a another run (or was it the other way round) topped off with a sauna and beer, kiva (nice). Had a finnish lesson too :) not quite fluent yet, give me a another couple of years! Take care n rock on guys Claire x

Tot: 0.089s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 8; qc: 56; dbt: 0.0513s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb