Ecuador


Advertisement
Ecuador's flag
South America » Ecuador » North » Quito
July 11th 2007
Published: July 11th 2007
Edit Blog Post

Ecuador

 South America » Ecuador » Quito » Quito By Mel S
July 11th 2007 I arrived in Quito last night and met up with Jana and Donna at the airport, so we are all together now!! just about to head out exploring the old town which is supposed to be beautiful..then tomorrow we are off on our cruise around the galapagos islands so will be out of touch for a while....really disappointed about the situation of uploading photos, but i´m on it. we are staying in this quaint little hotel at the moment and i´ve started to practice my espanol!! thanks for the updates to all of those of you have written! the weather here is sunny, but mild so am enjoying some respite from the sun.
hey melissa, who you calling bogan!! lol, love you!!!! xx


ok so i finally found an internet cafe, actually they are everywhere here, and super cheap so check out the photos!!!!!!
this place is kind of dodgy, pretty dirty - the pollution is pretty unbearable. There were some cool sites around the old town, but am looking forward to getting out of the cities and getting into the outdoors, bring on the diving in the galapagos, prob won´t get to email for a while!!
xx


Additional photos below
Photos: 7, Displayed: 7


Advertisement



Tot: 0.116s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 11; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0508s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb