Taganga, near Santa Marta


Advertisement
Colombia's flag
South America » Colombia » Santa Marta
July 12th 2006
Published: July 12th 2006
Edit Blog Post

Short cab journey up the coast to Taganga which is an amazing little place a great beach set in this little bay, checked into Hotel Casa Blanca and our room is right on the beach,an amazing view of the sea surrounded by mountains with a great balcony and a hammock....Staright down the beach for a game of footie with the locals ended up playing for hours until Gower hurt his leg..Soft tissue damage I think, still these kids had the skills to pay the bills and I got totally shown up on the showboating front by a 12 yr old girls...Never had anything in my locker!!

Met an English bloke and a Canadian bird, got to speak English for the first time in ages it seemed..They both speak fluent Spanish too..We offered to pay them to talk for us but said they´d do it for free....Going out tonight for a great big red snapper and coconut rice then hitting the beers as it´s my 31st Birthday...

Honestly don´t remember much about the birthday other than had a great time, drinking cocktails..Stayed away from the long Island ice tea though, remembered what they dd to me last time in Prague..

Took a boat trip over to another little beach and stayed there all day snorkelling and lounging about, walked back to the hotel via a mountain range. ...


Advertisement



Tot: 0.047s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 8; qc: 42; dbt: 0.0289s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb