About my First International Travel


Advertisement
Colombia's flag
South America » Colombia » Cartagena
June 27th 2017
Published: July 13th 2017
Edit Blog Post

Panama Canal Panama Canal Panama Canal

At the Gatun Locks in Colon, while passing a cruise.
When I was 23 years old, I lived my first experience out of my Country, Colombia.I just finished my professional career and even without graduating, I had a works offer in Panama.

I was very afraid because going alone to live away from your family its'nt easy. But I love the challenges, so I accept.

I arrived happy for the new life I would have and for that great opportunity to be opening roads in a new place for me. After that, in addition to doing the work for which I was hired, I spent my free days knowing the country.

I went to beautiful places, to restaurants, bars, casinos, parks, many cities, I can say that I met 70% of the country. In addition I got to cross the border and go to Costa Rica.

Panama is a wonderful city for a woman who likes to shop, like me. I visited all the Malls of the City and had a lot of fun.

Also, I met Panama Canal, an engineering marvel.

The best place that I visited in Panama was a Chiriquí, a little town located on western coast of Panama.

I was
Chiriquí's ProvidenceChiriquí's ProvidenceChiriquí's Providence

Knowing a new wonderful places
in Panama for 2 years and was a great and wonderfull experience, full of many feelings, I knew many things and above all many special people. This time served me to realize that traveling is one of the best investments that one can make in life.

Wait for my next post!




Additional photos below
Photos: 4, Displayed: 4


Advertisement

Albrook MallAlbrook Mall
Albrook Mall

It´s the most important and bigger Shopping Center In Panama City. It has more than 700 shops and 100 restaurants. It´s amazing!


Tot: 0.073s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 8; qc: 40; dbt: 0.038s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb