At Sea


Advertisement
Colombia's flag
South America » Colombia » Cartagena
August 28th 2008
Published: June 6th 2017
Edit Blog Post

Geo: 12.6618, -71.8066

We were at sea today but not able to sleep in too late as we had our character breakfast at 8:30. We met in Parrot Cay and saw Mickey, Minnie, Goofy, Pluto, Chip and Dale.

After breakfast, Nikki and I went to another Art of Entertaining presentation with the Executive Chef of Disney Cruise Line and Michael Jordan from Napa Rose. They made appetizers. While we were at the show, Regan napped and Kelsie went to Ocean Quest.

Right after the cooking demo Nikki and I went to see a presentation by Duckie Williams, one of the Disney Artists. He talked about how he got started working for Disney and some of the things he worked on.
We met the girls for the Family Craft at noon but it was the mouse pads that we had already done so we had to change our plans. Kelsie wanted to go see Wall-E with Abby and Regan, Nikki and I grabbed a little lunch in Parrot Cay.

Nikki decided she wanted to nap after lunch and we still had a little time before our High Tea so Regan and I went up by the Goofy Pool to read and swim. It was very hot today. Since the ship is going extremely slow there is no breeze so that made it even hotter. They were showing Cars on the Ariel View screen while we were at the pool.

When it was time to get ready for High Tea we went back down to the room. Regan went to the Stack and Kelsie was still off with her friends.

High Tea in Palo was very fun. We had finger sandwiches, scones and jam, pastries and a lemon tiramisu along with our tea. There were only about 12 other couples at the Tea.
While we were finishing up our tea, the girls had Tea with Alice. Alice showed them the proper way to serve Tea and told them a story about her adventures in Wonderland. They were served apple juice in teapots and chocolate chip cookies.

Nikki and I played Yatzee in Diversions and then met up with the girls and went shopping before dinner.
Dinner was in Animator's Palate and the theme was the Master Chef Series.

After dinner Kelsie went swimming with her friends and Regan, Nikki and I walked around deck 4 before going to see the show which was "Daren Romeo; The Voice of Magic". He is a singing magician and put on a very interesting show.

Right from the show Regan went off with her friends and Kelsie went to Ocean Quest. We warned them that we have an early morning tomorrow because our shore excursion leaves at 8:15. Hopefully they come back early.

Tomorrow we are in Aruba.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.063s; Tpl: 0.013s; cc: 9; qc: 25; dbt: 0.042s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb