Buffaleros


Advertisement
Colombia's flag
South America » Colombia » Cali
September 9th 2012
Published: September 15th 2012
Edit Blog Post

We stayed in Cali a total of 5 nights...

... This stay can only be described in one word: SALSA!!

We arrived just on time to see the city. We wandered around, got used to the beautiful weather, relaxed the first night on a hill drinking beer in front of police officers who luckily didnt need a coin for a soda...

...and then we started our 3 day "locura". On the first night we went to "tintindeo", a place full of couchsurfers, hosts and guests. The atmosphere was great and it was a simple place where it was impossible to sit down for 2minutes, one dance after the other and with every song finishing the dancing partner changed, too. A crazy place. The second day we started with a party at a university which was more of a relaxed gathering with the option to buy everything a heart could desire and afterward we had a party at our place, swapping the salsa for Reggeaton. Finally on the third night we mixed everything, starting with salsa, crashing a random house party and finishing at "our" place...

Of course we didn't only enjoy the evenings in this crazy city, we worked hard during the day... On our tan 😉 we relaxed either by the pool, by the river, went inline skating, made visits to our hosts mum for an obligatory lunch or took other responsibilities serious such as attending birthday parties. Overall a hard life.

We left this piece of "chevre" paradise with heavy hearts... But there are more paradises to be discovered...


Additional photos below
Photos: 3, Displayed: 3


Advertisement



Tot: 0.145s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 9; qc: 46; dbt: 0.1023s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb