Last day in Pucon


Advertisement
Chile's flag
South America » Chile
October 4th 2009
Published: October 4th 2009
Edit Blog Post

Hello from pucon-

So we are on our last leg of Pucon and taking a bus back to Santiago tonight, we will arrive there at 7am and then head to the airport shortly after.

Pucon was amazing for the outdoor activities, as the pictures will show. We climbed a Volcano to snowboard down, Went to the natural volcano heated hot springs, and we rode horses up another mountain to watch the sunset on the lake and the city. It was all incredible. It was a very small town, but the amount of outdoor activities made the stay seem to short. We spent a good amount more money then we planned, but hey, we are living, so why not.

We are excited for Brazil and we are thinking about looking into getting a very cheap flight from Sao Paulo to Bolivia on the 8th or 9th so we can make our way to lake titicaca and meet heather and stephen in Puerto Maldonado for a jungle excursion on the 15th. It is relatively cheap and they pack in a lot for the 5 day journey after which we will head to cusco and finally machu picchu. Sigh, we dont have enough time. We met this one couple from seattle and they are here for 6 months and are going to try and find work in a hostal. After being here, I just want to continue traveling. I am hoping to look into working at a hostal somewhere for how ever long, because it´d be amazing to live down in this continent and it would make it cheaper. Or hopefully going to india in march will work out.

Sorry getting side tracked, much easier to type on here then write in a notebook. Well, we are going to go find some postcards, let us know when you receive them, we have sent 3 so far, Seems like they should have arrived by now?

Well take care and enjoy the pictures.

Love you all

Justin and Kyle


Additional photos below
Photos: 22, Displayed: 22


Advertisement



Tot: 0.137s; Tpl: 0.013s; cc: 7; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0852s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb