BORN TO BE WILD!!


Advertisement
Published: May 17th 2005
Edit Blog Post

So the first exciting experience this Saturday was meeting Emi's friend Meg. She is from Minnesota who had studied in Argentina but decided to flee off to New Zealand for more "Adventure". Jennie and I were heading to Emi's apartment to go and celebrate Eduardo's birthday when we saw Sam and an unfamiliar girl. I said "HEYYYYY....SAMMY!!" and upon greeting I heard "AMANDA!?!" which was followed by a huge unexpected, but welcomed hug. She said she had heard so much about me that she felt like she and I were already friends, not strangers.

Since it was Sam, his little sister Barry, Brian, and Meg's first time in Viña we wanted to make it adventurous for them (and let's not forget the birthday boy). Well let's just say it was.....Interesting. Jennie and I got to Emi's around 9 and they (and I mean this time mine was limón soda) started the night off with beer pong and some other drinking game. However, I guess we were making too much noise because (like always) the neighbor's said they were going to call the cops. After that one, we decided to hit the road for Valparaíso.

We (about 12 of us) hopped onto an already crowded bus which ended up being the most fun I have ever had on a "Micro"! Since we looked like a bunch of sardines and I was the last one to get on the bus, I sat right next to the bus driver (and not in a seat) because there was literally no more room to even stand. After a few people got off the bus, it turned into "Club Papíto". When Lo que Pasó Pasó came on the bus driver pumped up the music, manually created a strobe light, there was dancing in the isle, and there we were in a club..... on the bus. It was the greatest experience I had on the bus. Watching Sam bolt out "WHOOO" with his right hand waving in the air while singing "LO QUE PASO, PASO" was great. The excitement from being on the bus followed all of us to Huevo as we were still singing "Lo Que Paso Paso" in the streets.

Upon arriving at the club, Ariel did his discount magic and we headed upstairs to only enjoy some music in English and some in Spanish. We jammed out to some music in English that some of us didn't even know, and then some we knew when we were probably 8 years old. We had some Cindy Lopper "girls just wanna have fun" and.....yeah....we jammed to this one hard core...."Born to be Wild"

As the night progressed, let's say that Dave had a little too much fun and was escorted home a little earlier than the rest of us and quite early for a night out in Chile. Sam bumped himself up as the leader of the pack and tried to get everyone excited again for some FUN FUN FUN. However, I think at about 4:30am it became a lost cause. Eduardo was sad or pissed, not sure, because things were stolen from the table. He and Brian stayed late to "find" their belongings as the rest of us headed back to Viña ending our night at Huevo.

But that bus ride marks my "micro" experience in Chile as #1.




Additional photos below
Photos: 8, Displayed: 8


Advertisement

Life Partners???Life Partners???
Life Partners???

INSIDE JOKE, BUT THEY AREN'T REALLY LIFE PARTNERS
WHO IS THAT GUY??WHO IS THAT GUY??
WHO IS THAT GUY??

Eduardo, Dave (what's that expression?), and Emi
Sam & BarrySam & Barry
Sam & Barry

Sibling Love


17th May 2005

Transporation Fun
k lil miss thang, lets go driving!! Seriously its that crowded that u have to sit on the drivers lap.I know what u were trying to do give him a lap dance huh? yeah!! K when i ride on a bus,well a school bus that is were not as wild as u guys are. Next i love how u guys are always celebrating a birthday. But it sounds like yall had more fun packed on a bus then at the club listening to songs that ur grandma listened too. i cant even remember the last time i heard either one of those songs. there are sooo ancient like beaded bracelets i use to wear. i mean really!!! so when u finally arrive at the club in the magic disco bus what u get VIP treatment. Go up stairs and rock out to the oldies. U know i was just wondering if the bus had a disco ball spinning in the middle? that would be a pimped out ride. I would so take that transporation to the club any nite. stay wild and crazy sis!!! cuz i love hearing about it love ya - SASSY
19th May 2005

Fun
Hey girl, sounds pretty fun to me. I don't think I've that kinna fun since you left. Sure do miss those parting days with my sister. Live it up girl and tell the rest.......Love ya - Ange

Tot: 0.138s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 11; qc: 48; dbt: 0.1128s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb