Last blog from South America :(


Advertisement
Chile's flag
South America » Chile » Santiago Region » Santiago
October 19th 2005
Published: October 19th 2005
Edit Blog Post

Hey

I can´t believe that this is the last blog i am writing in South America it feels as if i have been in this part of the world for a long time!

We have been in Santiago, Chile, which if im honest is a bit pants! Just a big city with fairly unfriendly people and lots of smog!!! Ok well i may be being a bit harsh but you can gather that it doesn´t make my favourites list!

We stayed in an ok hostel, i have been spoilt so far staying in more hotel like places. The good thing about the place was that they had a cleankitchen so for thefirst time in ages i was able to cook my ownfood and have proper toast- was lovely.

Yesterday we went to a port town, Valparasio which was nice, lots of colourful buildings which always brightens ups the place 😊 We went with a Kiwi girl, Amy, who was lovely really cheery and friendly. Just as we were coming back someone snatched her bag which had camera money etc.........we all ran after the guy and she was really screaming which helped as a bouncer from a student bar caught the guy and she managed to get her bag back which was good. She needed a drink after that to steady her nerves so we ended up going into the student bar which was just like any student bar in UK i.e lots of peeps drinking at 4 in the afternoon! She is on the same flight as us to Auckland tonight which is cool.

No other news really............hey the next time i will write i will be on the other side of the world how bizzare!!

lots of love

Nishi xxx

Advertisement



Tot: 0.036s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 8; qc: 24; dbt: 0.0193s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1004.9kb