A different mindset.....


Advertisement
Chile's flag
South America » Chile » Santiago Region » Santiago
December 23rd 2006
Published: December 23rd 2006
Edit Blog Post

Just a little interlude here, we've arrived in Santiago, and are trying to adapt to the local mindframe of using telephone, internet, e-mail..... or none of the above. It's quite nice to use any of the above and know that you will arrive somewhere, and will actually have a bed to sleep in. The below is an actual kind hearted reply to a simple e-mail to check for availability. Enjoy....


Hola

Hey Fellows, how are you this beautiful friday evening.

So, i dont have more availability in my hostel, but i have a full flat with one matrimonial room, kitchen, living room, fernitures, for rent, close to my hostel in Cerro Alegre. Valparaiso.

The flat is near to:
Yugoeslavian promanade (fireworks) (10 min walking down)
Atkinson promanade (fireworks) (13 min walking down)
Gervasoni promanade (fireworks) (11 min walking down)

So defenitly you will have a great time here in Valparaíso.

The flat includes a full breakfast every single day.
I will confirm the Flat for YES or NOT this monday 25, because i have to fix something before, and i´m not sure if it possible to fix this problem before you arrival, maybe YES, maybe NOT but i will send you a email this monday.

Kind Regards & Feliz Navidad
Rene...we have the same name...wow!!!


Advertisement



26th December 2006

Feliz Navidade!!! Hope you enjoyed the matrimonial bed!!! Cheers

Tot: 0.089s; Tpl: 0.014s; cc: 9; qc: 24; dbt: 0.0286s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1016.1kb