Southern Chile to Bariloche


Advertisement
Chile's flag
South America » Chile » Los Lagos » Puerto Varas
December 15th 2006
Published: December 15th 2006
Edit Blog Post

Just a quick update to let everyone know that I'm now in Bariloche. I went from Santiago to Puerto Varas in the Chilean Lakes District. Did a bit of trekking in a National Park there one day and then did the CrucedeLagos tour across the Andes to Bariloche. We rode 4 different busses and 3 different boats along the way and saw some incredible scenery. Enjoy the pics!


Additional photos below
Photos: 8, Displayed: 8


Advertisement

Crossing the AndesCrossing the Andes
Crossing the Andes

Just amazing...
ElizaEliza
Eliza

A Guatemalan gal we met on the boat from Puerto Varas to Bariloche.


16th December 2006

Long time ...
It's been a while since I've been able to catch up with your blog ... the pictures are gorgeous! Looking forward to seeing you at Christmas! LeeAnne, Bobby, and Maggie p.s. You'll be happy to know that you've been promoted from Uncle Dippy to Uncle Dave. Much cooler, don't you think?
16th December 2006

Andes
David, I'm really enjoying your pics! Think I saw you crossing the Andes the other day on google earth. TP
18th December 2006

Great Trip!
Dave, I was happy to hear about your latest adventure, and have enjoyed reading your journals. Sounds like a great trip... just try to come back one day.
20th December 2006

keep on trekking
drinking eating hiking and ladies, same thing we do here in asheville. Have you thought of easter island. $800 rt from santiago.
21st December 2006

Hola Tres Amigo!
Good to hear from you in Asheville! Easter Island will have to wait until another trip. Not enough time to do everything.....thinkning of going to Mexico in January, so we'll see....
23rd December 2006

Merry Christmas!
Enjoying all the pics and updates. Just wanted to say Merry Christmas from Machille and I. Take care and keep the news coming.
24th December 2006

Tear it up!
Enjoying the view (from your perspective)! Hope you continue to have a great time. Merry Christmas!
1st January 2007

It is great to know that you are having such a great time! Keep safe and don't pick up any diseases!!!!Brantley is 14 months old now and as cute as he can be. Can't wait for you to see him. Take care and keep the news coming.

Tot: 0.08s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 12; qc: 47; dbt: 0.0573s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb