RIHLA #18


Advertisement
Chile's flag
South America » Chile » Arica & Parinacota
February 12th 2012
Published: February 13th 2012
Edit Blog Post

1) Kemi Musikat Balogun

2) Mother

3) 1980-1990

4) The environment she lived in was Lagos during her high school years. Also, she lived in Bulgaria during college.

5) The major activities she did was play tennis, and she was a store clerk. She played tennis in high school in college for fun because it helped her relieve her stress. She was a store clerk in college in oder to have enough money to pay some of her loans of in college.

6) The major social issues that happened was that the government in Nigeria was corrupt due to the fact that some of the people who worked for the government were stealing from its people. This affected things in Nigeria even though it was one of the strongest states in Africa.

7) The biggest turning point for my mother is traveling from Nigeria to Bulgaria because she saw things that she was not use to and had to adapt to. This is whe my mother decided that she did not want to live in Nigeria for the rest of her life.

1) The location had a huge impact on my mother's life because this was the turning point of her life when she decides that she will live in a place with better opportunities instead of staying in Nigeria, which is why we are in Chicago now.

2) This location has influenced my life because I was born in a palce with a lot of opportunities, instead of stuggling in a place where I would not have much opportunities

Advertisement



Tot: 0.08s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 15; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0488s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb