A6 Travel Blog #3


Advertisement
Brazil's flag
South America » Brazil
October 9th 2013
Published: October 11th 2013
Edit Blog Post

Question: What role do women play in this society? Do they have equality? If not, what discrimination do women in this country face?

http://www.photius.com/countries/brazil/society/brazil_society_social_classes.html

This article is about how different gender can have opportunities to work because in Brazil there's always available jobs for anyone however people who works on property they have responsible incomes. One of the big and strongest properties are religion because they have tension norms for both gender. Womens were suppose to stay as virgins until their married. Women were allowed open access to schools and employment around the turn of the century and suffrage on a national level in 1933. Womens didn't have much equality when it came to divorce because it was legal back than. The womens in Brazil are very hard worker because thought out time the womens show alot of growth in labor. When men they don't have a big percentage of work labor when womens is increasing.

The role the womens play is that they work hard everyday to provide for their families. Such as they would stay home and do the work when the husband is still the head leader of the house. Women had access to go school and work. The women was allowed to get educated in school and if getting well educated can effect them in a good way because if getting well educated you can work with properties then you will have a higher income. It will be easier to provide more for your family. On the other hand, the womens, they were not not on an equal fooling with men in family affairs. When the womens are working hard the men are still the head of the household. The womens just their to help out. Womens were not have the same equality because when you wanted to get divorce back in 1977. Divorcing a mean was legal for the womens. However, womens work more in labor then mens because it shows on the system that womens grows on the work they do.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.081s; Tpl: 0.015s; cc: 6; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0352s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb