A6 Travel Blog 2


Advertisement
Brazil's flag
South America » Brazil
September 26th 2013
Published: September 27th 2013
Edit Blog Post

Question: What is the dominant religion in Brazil, and how does this faith differ from other world religions? What beliefs or ideas make this religion unique?

http://www.brazil.org.za/religion.html#.UkTpmoYWLvw

The article is mainly describe the main religion of Brazil. The main religion in Brazil is Catholic because they are the only country that has the largest catholic religion in the world than any country. Brazil have many different religions in Brazil but about 1%!o(MISSING)f the population of Brazil don't believe in any god. Catholic is the main religion in Brazil because the Europeans settlers got to Brazil and start building churches. They began teaching young adults about Catholicism. The religions in Brazil are very diverse quickly within Brazil because half of Brazil is Roman Catholic which are still catholic's. Many of the celebrations in Brazil are mainly about the catholic religion. The Brazil religion is influence by the Africa religion of the different religions that Brazil have within the community and the country.

The dominant religion in Brazil is Catholic,however, they have very different type of religion but the main one is Catholic/Roman Catholic. This faith differ from other world religion because Brazil has the biggest Catholic religion in the world and only one percent of the population of Brazil don't believe in any god. They have the biggest catholic religion because the Europeans settlers arrive their and started to build churches and teach young people about the Catholic religion. Brazil is main Roman Catholic but still are some are just Catholic. The beliefs that make the religion unique is the religion makes an important part in Brazil because the identity of the religion makes Brazil culture and the nation be more identify. Brazil being the only country that have the most Catholics in their country and can have some of the one percent who don't believe in God can be part of the 99%!o(MISSING)f the people that are Catholic and makes the country be more identify.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.09s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0332s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb